Lead Engineer MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
We believe the security of digital identity is built on how it’s experienced. We envision a world that's secure and effortlessly able to use Information for Good.
The TU Identity Management team's mission is to protect & enable the Identity Experience (IX) through simple, lightweight, & self-service capabilities.
The Lead Engineer, Multifactor Authentication will offer deep subject matter expertise and operate as the functional lead for multifactor & strong authentication capabilities at TU. In support of our mission to protect & enable the Identity Experience, the Lead Engineer will be empowered to implement new modernized MFA capabilities in addition to the supporting our existing MFA services. This individual will understand the risks in our environment and work to address them with practical & innovative solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of Cybersecurity / Information Security experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with RSA SecurID, Okta MFA, Duo, or Ping products
- 2+ years of strong execution as it relates to the engineering and operational efforts required for capabilities such as TOTP, FIDO2, FIDO U2F/UAF
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- Experience successfully delivering in an Agile Cybersecurity environment, working closely with product owners and customers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
We’d love to see:
- Deep understanding of MFA technologies, capabilities, and the broader IAM domain
- Experience writing & managing code developed in any of the following languages: python, powershell, beanshell, c#, or java
- Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
- A natural curiosity complimented by strong comfort level with emerging technologies and an eagerness to prototype new ways of getting results on a large scale
- An individual with an understanding of microservices architectures and RESTful web services
- An ability to execute in a fast-paced environment
Impact You'll Make:
- As the lead Multifactor Engineer, you will be a thought leader who maintains an expert level understanding of strong authentication constructs and their practical application You will be the functional lead for our MFA agile team empowered with the overall modernization of TransUnion's strong authentication/MFA capabilities
- You will be required to support the development & execution of an objective & key-result driven product roadmap
- You will be a driven critical thinker who possesses the ability to provide expert-level guidance
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the team's work and other efforts ensuring an effective balance of the workload across the teamYou will also be required to develop & execute the capabilities necessary to monitor & proactively manage the health of our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.