“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Opportunity to aid in the selection, design, and enablement of next generation “digital workplace.”
What you’ll bring:
- 5 + years of hands on experience in managing highly complex Exchange, Office365 & Skype for Business environment. Minimum 3 years O365 experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's entire cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive.
- 7+ years’ experience with Windows Server, DNS, PKI, SQL.
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills.
- Experience supporting a large-scale, 8000-10000+ seat environments in a global organization.
- A minimum of 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Microsoft O365 Technologies (Office 365, Sharepoint, etc.).
We’d love to see:
- Understanding of O365 security features and tooling.
- Experience enabling and supporting Microsoft Teams.
- Experience integrating and supporting Polycom Room Systems in the Skype ecosystem.
- Familiarity with AudioCodes SBC’s and related technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field and 3-5 years.
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist with organizational transformation from on premise workloads to Office 365.
- Expansion of Office 365 capabilities as made available by Microsoft (E.G. Teams).
- M&A integration assistance consolidating disparate workloads into Office 365.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.