Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for operating, administering and managing the day to day operations and support of our related voice infrastructure for our Business Partners. Designs, implements and maintains the internal voice and meeting platforms.
How You’ll Do It
- Administration, Configuration and Scripting of telephony infrastructure applications and devices including but not limited to, Cisco Call Manager platforms.
- Works closely with business partners to help document, design, configure and implement call routing strategies. Accurately maintains incident queue, escalation calls and supports requests from Service Catalog and Command Center.
- Resolves issues related to voice platforms, including high priority and production impacting situations.
- Escalation to vendors and/or Voice Engineering and implementation teams as needed. Participates in RRT's and providing updates to management, command center, business and BT Sr. management regarding problem resolution.
- Performs proactive and reactive monitoring and support of the enterprise telephony platforms and related Call Routing configurations and strategies. Performs regression testing on changes/installs and patches in the environment. 24 x 7 on call support for business and infrastructure issues involving call flow and call flow related infrastructure.
- M365 Lead Engineer on Collaboration team serving as team expert for E5 technical solutions.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or Telecommunications
- 4+ years of experience Voice platform experience with Cisco platforms specifically or related experience
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Proven Office 365/Microsoft 365 engineering and administration experience.
- Expertise with Teams/Skype phone system including replacing and/or upgrading global voice systems to Microsoft solution.
- Strong experience with Microsoft E5 suite including security and compliance.
- Proficient in PowerShell and scripting for administration and automating solutions.
- Experience working in an agile engineering team.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of all telephony components for Unified Communications including Cisco UC, collaboration endpoints, and carrier connectivity.
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- MCSE: Communications
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams #LI-BG1 #Remote #BI-Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.