Lead React Developer at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint is looking for a Lead React Developer to provide technical direction and guidance for in engineering team engaged in building, supporting, and releasing React based commerce software features to various geographic regions. The ideal candidate is solution-oriented, has excellent communication skills, is familiar with Agile / Scrum, and has excellent debugging skills across a wide variety of technologies and systems
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Manage a team of 2-4 developers, plan and assign tasks, maintain training plans, conduct regular one-on-ones, facilitate agile rituals including: standup, sprint planning, capacity planning, etc.
- Analyze the technical challenges faced by developers, guide and mentor them through challenges, translate for the Project Manager how certain challenges will impact the timeline, intuit how the challenges may affect other teams internally and at the client level, and participate in issue resolution to keep team members unblocked on their daily tasks
- Debug and trace technical issues across technology stacks in collaboration with other engineering teams
- Utilize strong soft skills and consulting skills when interfacing directly with clients, stakeholders, engineering managers, and developers across a diverse group of teams from several different countries
- Provide technical recommendations for clients and technical team members employed by the client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of project lifecycles, create project plans, and translate status information from the client into an impact on project timeline
- Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
- Train team members, project managers, and also the clients
Some cool extras we’d like to see:
- Any Ecommerce platform / solutions
- Frameworks: React, Next.js
- Project Management: Jira, Smartsheet
- Application Monitoring: New Relic, Azure
- Tools/DevOps: Postman or Insomnia, CI/CD tooling, Azure, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Communication: Slack
- Analytics: Segment, Amplitude
Apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.