Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Lead Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Platform Team
Relativity Platform team develops primary services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by our teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other primary tasks related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (Agile scrum, CI) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
Your Role in Action
- Architect performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented programming principles
- 5+ years of experience in an object-oriented language
- Experience in web api development using .NET Core and REST principles is a significant plus
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Understanding of DevOps principals
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.