Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You'll Do & The Impact You'll Make:
The Lead/Arch Applications Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining internal-facing web applications supporting Rightpoint's delivery teams. It is important that the Lead/Arch Applications Developer has a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack including the latest versions of .NET and/or the Sitecore or EpiServer CMS platform.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics.
- Provide detailed and accurate work estimates
- Develop features in .NET custom applications and .NET components of Sitecore CMS solutions based on feature specifications and technical designs.
- Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers.
- Create web user interface server-side functionality using ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and SharePoint.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
What We'd Love to See:
- 5-7+ years of professional application development experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Azure DevOps or similar
- Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, jQuery, and CSS.
- Experience with front-end development frameworks (Knockout, Angular, React)
- Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as nHibernate and Linq.
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular building high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability as a key focus.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
- Experience in development and implementations using Microsoft SharePoint is a huge plus.
- SQL Reporting Services or DBA experience a plus.
Some Cool Extra's We'd Love to See:
- 3+ years Sitecore experience.
- Experience developing or maintaining solutions in Salesforce
- Experience building solutions in Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong experience working with layered architectures (N-Layer, Onion/Hex, DDD, CQRS) and an appreciation for appropriate layering and application structure.
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and SASS.
- Experience with Client-side browser development using jQuery, Knockout, or AngularJS; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.