DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
DialogTech is looking for a Linux | AWS Engineer for a 6+ month contract-to-hire that is passionate about building highly reliable, flexible and scalable systems that support our most important systems. We are in the midst of transitioning from running in our own collocated data centers to AWS. You will build out infrastructure that handles 10’s of millions of voice minutes a month and 10’s of millions of web requests per day. If you have exceptional interpersonal skills, and have the dream to learn new technologies this is the flawless position for you.
What you will need for success:
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Linux Administration and AWS
- Experience with Red Hat/CentOS Enterprise Linux and/or Amazon Linux
- Familiarity EC2, S3, VPC, IAM and CloudWatch and other AWS base services
- In-depth knowledge utilizing CloudFormation, Ansible and/or similar automation tools
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation abilities
- Amenity maintaining live production systems
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and zero downtime platform updates
Nice to have:
- Usage of other AWS services such as Route53, KMS, Kinesis, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, RDS and DynamoDB
- Proven Networking understanding and skills
- Systems Architecture and Design experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.