Microsoft Power Platform Architect at Wipfli
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Apply now for our Microsoft Power Platform Architect! Opportunity to sit out of any of the following locations: Chicago, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, or Minneapolis.
- Participate and lead architecture and design sessions to capture functional and technical requirements related to clients’ Power Platform needs. Work with clients to understand business requirements related to Power Platform.
- Create specifications based on client requirements and communicate with developers.
- Configure system based on Power Platform best practices and lead sessions with clients to demonstrate completed features
- Lead client engagements involving the assessment, implementation or support of their Power Platform.
- Conduct system and integration testing and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Maintain appropriate communication with all Wipfli and client project team members to assure the project is proceeding, on-time, on-target and on-budget.
- Assist in the development of work plans, proposals and engagement letters in preparation of client projects. Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Assign tasks as appropriate to junior consultants; review their work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proactively manage business contact relationships to support the business development process
- Assist in R&D capacity understanding the needs of the market and designing solutions to meet those needs. Work with the developers in build those solutions to take to market
- Design solutions using Model driven apps, Canvas apps, Power automate, Power portals and other Microsoft stack technologies to meet client needs. Document and work with project team to supervise implementation.
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Participate in the Continuing Professional Education program, essential to competence and continued professional growth.
- Participate actively in community activities to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and individuals.
- 3 - 8 years of experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Experience leading design sessions with clients and documenting functional specifications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Understanding of logical data modeling
- Demonstrated ability to implement tools and strategies to ensure a high standard of quality control.
- Demonstrated systems analysis skills and experience troubleshooting and testing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong propensity for innovative thinking balanced with the disciplined rigor for following proven methodologies
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process improvement
The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Madison, WI office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.