Mid-Level Software Engineer - Frontend Developer (Remote)
Who We Are
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that enable patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
We launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses and we are the first FDA-cleared online visual acuity test on the US market.
At Visibly, Frontend Developers architect, prototype, build and test new features and functionality for our ecommerce platforms. You will implement new features and intuitive user experiences that interact with our backend APIs and services. You will be expected to meet code, source control, and documentation standards as required by health care industry law. Also, you'll contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the Product and management teams.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience is preferred, but the exact number of years is not as important
- A keen eye for UI/UX and high visual standards
- You have a passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience
Bonus If You Have It
- Experience with GraphQL, Headless Ecommerce, or the ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches
- Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
- Flexible vacation
- Work from home policy
*Please note: Visibly is unable to provide sponsorship or transfer any kind of Visa at this time.*
The salary range for this position is $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 Annual.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.