Modeling Lab Operations Analyst
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
Tempus is on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in cancer clinical settings. With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally measure and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and efficacious treatment based on the discovery of unique biomarkers.
We are looking for a Modeling Lab Operations Analyst to join our Science Operations and Modeling Lab teams. The role will be heavily involved in a wide array of projects across Tempus|M – and will be responsible for supporting the overall effort of improving lab operations.
- Manage the Tempus|M database; maintain high quality standards and identify potential improvements to the current database structure
- Track Tempus|M KPIs and perform additional analysis as needed
- Assist with account management for high priority physician and research partners
- Help design and implement lab processes and workflows
- Identify areas to improve lab operations
- Communicate high priority issues efficiently and quickly to lab and operations leadership
- Support overall effort to improve Tempus|M operations
- BS or MS degree in the Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, or Applied Sciences & Engineering
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in analytics (e.g. Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile and expanding team environment
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly