Modern Workspace Developer/Sr. Developer (SharePoint) (Chicago, IL or Remote)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You Will Make:
- The Modern Workplace Developer will provide professional consulting services on SharePoint development projects utilizing Microsoft 365 technologies such as: SharePoint, Teams, PowerAutomate, and PowerApps
- Direct experience developing for the Microsoft 365 stack isn’t required, a foundation of modern web development platforms is important
- You will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portals, content management systems, business automation, and collaboration platforms for mid-market and Fortune 500 clients
- You’ll use technology to empower our client’s employees – enabling them to do their best work!
- The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their business knowledge to identify, define and then develop solutions for our client’s organization, allowing the client to benefit from the Microsoft 365 platform
What We’d Love To See:
- Experience with modern web frameworks and tool chains such as: Node.JS, React, Yeoman, and Git
- Knowledge of the features and architectural design of Office 365 – specifically SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerAutomate, and/or PowerApps
- A curiosity and passion for understanding and solving problems with technology
- Ability to work and collaborate within a multidisciplinary delivery team.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science, Web development bootcamp, and/or related field experience
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also preferred though not required
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.