As a .NET Engineer, you will work on many different areas of our application with other passionate engineers that have a broad range of experience in full stack development. Operating with a two-week sprint, our Agile scrum teams are outfitted with a dedicated Product Owner, Scrum Master and 5-7 developers. In your first month you will go through onboarding, begin developing production code and join in on pull-request reviews.Our Software
All new development is based on a microservice (C#)/microapp (React) strategy hosted in AWS with adhoc deployments and constantly evolving CI/CD best practices.You will be developing our core software solution which is used by over half of the nation's leading healthcare providers. Our technology helps our customers leverage their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health.The Job
Engineers at Strata love to collaborate and share ideas and know when and how to ask the right questions to complete their goals. This position requires experience with an object-oriented language, preferably on the .NET platform.How we work:
We have the flexibility to support both fully remote and hybrid work - our campuses are located in Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. Regardless of location, you'll have the chance to visit our Chicago headquarters throughout the year!You should be familiar with:Ideally you've worked with:
Engineering culture and perks
- AWS Technologies (SQS/SNS/S3/Lambda)
- Source Control System
- Unit and Integration testing
Thinking about applying?
- Flex Fridays
- Clear and defined career lattice
- Team budget for social events
- Education grant for books, conference, training
- LinkedIn learning subscriptions
- Flexible work hours and environment, work from home
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description