.NET FULL-STACK DEVELOPER
How You Can Make An Impact
We are looking for a motivated developer who will play a key role in taking our proprietary trading UI components to the next level. The ideal candidate enjoys working with the latest .NET technologies and tools in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Experience with WPF is highly preferable and knowledge of the DevExpress Framework is a plus. The successful candidate is performance-minded and seeks to question and enhance our current architecture beyond their own responsibilities. This person will be given a unique level of exposure to an industry-leading team of traders who participate fully in the design and ongoing enhancements to our proprietary trading platform.
- Plan, design, and develop .NET desktop applications
- Research and implement the latest features of C#, WPF, and.NET
- Participate in agile development methodologies
- Knowledge or ability to learn trading industry
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the trading industry is a plus
- 3+ years of C# front-end development
- Experience with WPF, DevExpress, WinForms, and/or Agile Methodology
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re ambitious and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Compensation Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as on-site seminars, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs. We believe that balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, on-site gym, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.