.NET Software Developer
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly skilled .NET developer to engineer web apps, desktop applications, and other software solutions for our clientele. With veritable experience in SQL server and MS Access databases, as well as third-party libraries and APIs, our ideal candidate will develop robust solutions in an Agile environment.
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance
- Research new technologies, new solutions
- Lead development activities
- Specifying, documenting, and building server-side applications
- Supervising technical implementations, reviewing code and design, ensuring that development happens according to established processes of code quality
- Participating in all phases of software development including design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Managing existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimization
- Finalizing web page infrastructure using advanced features such as data posts or API integration
Requirements / Must Haves
- 3+ years of verifiable experience developing .NET solutions
- Proficiency in building Web Apps and Desktop Applications using MVC.
- Extensive knowledge of .NET 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6+ framework and above using C#, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Should have verifiable experience of building an app using .NET Core 2.0+
- Having experience working in a TDD environment is a plus.
- Should have verifiable experience working with MSTest / NUnit / xUNIT
- Good experience in SQL Server & MS Access database.
- Proficiency with Source Control System GitHub/ Gitlab / Bitbucket etc.
- Familiarity with proper documentation and uniform coding
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud would be a plus
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.