NetSuite Developer - Contract at PEAK6
PEAK6 is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago. More than 20 years ago, we were one of the first firms to develop sophisticated proprietary technology in our trading business. Today, we leverage our technical ingenuity and operational ability across a number of investment areas, spanning early- to mid-stage growth capital, operational control, trading, and sports management, with an eye toward providing value to the customer. Over the years, we have built and operated several leading financial technology firms and today our team includes a digital wealth clearinghouse, an outsource provider of flood insurance, a Premier League soccer team, a value investment arm, an incubation lab, and more.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues, and define best practices to translate business requirements into a functional NetSuite system.
- Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite maintenance, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements.
- Reimagine the Accounts Payable and Purchase Order processes to maximize the software and optimize end user experience.
- Create & automate process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
- Write custom scripts for various needs, including consolidations, cross validation rules, and I/C Accounts Payable vendor bills.
- Build API connections from third party systems into and out of NetSuite.
You'll gain loads of experience in this role, but before you do you should have:
- Experience with Multistate Workflow creation and revisions in NetSuite
- Experience with RESTlets, used to create integrations with NetSuite
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Must be located in our Chicago office and willing to travel domestically, as needed
- Experience working with Adaptive Insights is a plus