Pathology and Histotechnology Lab Coordinator
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
- Work with pathologists and histotechs on coordinating priorities and assignments
- Responsible for inventory management
- Support pathology review and IHC worflows
- Support and coordinate all research projects and initiatives by the Pathology Lab
- Support product deliver for IHC offering
- Serve as a liaison between Pathology team and other teams across Tempus
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 2+ years Prior Pathology or Histotechnology Lab experience, with Molecular Pathology experience highly preferred.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients in person, by telephone and email.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.