iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
As part of the global Cloud Platform Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to build and manage multiple best-in-class data centers across the globe with complex deployments and cutting-edge technologies. You will be required to work on challenging problems and develop innovative solutions around automation, scalability, process improvement and security. You will need the ability to think out-of-the-box to diagnose issues and arrive at their root cause. You need to be a self-starter with the ability to initiate and complete projects quickly and effectively. Work as part of a 24x7x365 team, contributing to regularly scheduled, on-call rotation.
- Extensive knowledge of working in a 24x7 datacenter hosting environment supporting 3-tier applications
- Participate in Agile Sprints and associated ceremonies
- Drive innovation and platform reliability
- Adhere to security best practices
- Experience with highly available and scalable systems
- Participate in on call rotations in support of production environments.
- Experience managing both Windows and Linux environments with good proficiency in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
- Experience in automating tasks and software deployments and integrations
- Experience writing custom application monitoring solutions
- Working knowledge of CI/CD implementations
- Experience writing technical documentation and SOP’s for internal stakeholders
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of networking and common firewall technologies (IPSEC VPN, NAT, IDS, Load balancing, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Application Support skill with Windows/IIS/MS SQL products
- Strong experience working in virtualized environments (VMWare/IaaS)
- Well versed in at least one scripting language for automation (Python/Powershell)
- Well versed in at least one public cloud technology (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience with at least one configuration management platform (SaltStack/SCCM/DSC)
- Familiarity with containerization/clustering technologies like Docker, Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes-preferred
- Familiarity with managing repository managers (Artifactory)
- Familiarity with Search & indexing technologies like ELK stack preferred
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like MariaDB, Cassandra or Mongo
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools, OpsGenie/Zabbix preferred
- Experience administering to Linux based servers, Ubuntu and CentOS preferred
- Working knowledge of GitHub/GitLab
- Infrequent travel possible for special projects