ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Principal Architect - Now on Now Employee Digital Experience
Chicago or Santa Clara preferred.
ServiceNow is one of the fastest-growing enterprise computing companies today with over $5 billion in revenue and hurtling towards $10 billion in revenue.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Architect to design and deliver the next generation digital workplace experience platform.
The Now Platform enables a new era of employee and customer experiences through digital workflows that provide an integrated and frictionless experience that’s accessible on every device. We’re fanatical about improving the employee experience. By joining us on this mission, you have the rare opportunity to:
- Sign your name on the metal of a “greenfield” next generation employee digital workplace.
- Revolutionize employee mobile, virtual and portal computing.
- Flex your 21st innovation skills in many of the ServiceNow technologies.
- Work on high visibility endeavors with the ServiceNow executive team.
The Digital Employee Experience team is a customer-focused internal business innovation and engineering team chartered with delivering radical, emergent digital employee experience solutions. Now, more than ever, businesses need a platform that orchestrates all of the complex workflows to enable existing systems and processes across their businesses to work better together. Our mission is to make employees experiences better.
- Conceptualize, design and deliver strategic and technical direction for the next generation digital experience
- Lead technical direction on integrating multiple platforms and systems across the NOW platform
- Serve as an industry thought leader, to influence and develop scalable strategies, frameworks, and architectures
- Collaborate with product managers and the business issues/risks and required mitigation to ensure delivery of end-to-end strategic digital workplace design
- Act as the solution wide functional subject matter expert embedded within a larger delivery team
- Analyze technologies and frameworks internal and external to ServiceNow to evaluate their fitness for the NOW platform.
- Gather data and synthesize information highlighting associated risks and changes needed for success to the various program owners and key stakeholders to drive an integrated roadmap
- Help facilitate decisions based on a deep understanding of how a process or system change in may affect other processes, systems or people and promote approaches to identify a shared purpose from multiple stakeholders
The Successful Candidate Profile
- 5+ years’ experience in large scale design and implementation of ServiceNow Platform architecture, platforms and tools, including IT, HR and Customer Workflows
- 10+ years’ hands-on experience designing, developing and architecting platform technologies, including portal and mobile solutions
- Experience leading technical, business and functional discussions with internal product, design, build and test.
- Expert level strategic engagement skills, including influencing and leading blueprint, roadmap, tradeoff and risk discussions with cross functional stakeholders and executives
- Experience providing overall technical leadership and ensuring designs are aligned to the architecture principles
- Good understanding of advanced technologies in Automation, AI/ML, Virtual Agent, Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, etc.
- ServiceNow certifications preferred: Certified Application Developer
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Joining ServiceNow is an opportunity to better yourself while solving real, 21st century computing challenges.
Dream more. Learn more. Grow more, right here.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.