Principal Frontend Engineer (Angular) at iManage
**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Downtown Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Principal Frontend Engineer at iManage means…
You will play a leading role in the architecture, development, and deployment of critical, large scale products. As part of a collaborative team, you will help evolve customer facing administrative applications that are critical underpinnings to our product offerings. Because of our commitment to CI/CD, we are using cutting-edge technologies like Angular 8, TypeScript, REST API, Webpack, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, and more. You will be part of an environment where our leadership team cares about every individual holistically, on a personal and professional level.
iM Responsible For…
- Working with Product Managers to define product requirements
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers to build modern interfaces
- Designing scalable client-side architecture that works with a multi-tenant cloud API
- Ensuring secure coding standards to protect the clients against various vulnerabilities
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring junior team members and reviewing their code
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in building scalable client-side products
- Solid experience in using complex REST API from client-side
- In-depth understanding of web standards & markup including HTML5 & CSS3, asynchronous request handling, cross-browser compatibility, modern security standards etc.
- Expert level knowledge and practical experience in client-side build/config management and testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud including Jenkins, Sonar, Docker etc. as a solid plus
- Exposure to full-stack development as a plus
- Worked within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams in building an integrated solution
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) and related tools like GitHub, JIRA
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills for technical and business audiences
- Team leadership and mentoring skills; recent work in driving small teams using Agile Scrum development process; experience in owning products or components
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/