Principal GRC Architect at LogicGate (Chicago, IL or Remote)
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
As our Principal GRC Architect, you will drive continued growth in a client strategy advisor role. You will partner with and help drive strategic sales cycles while serving as a strategic partner to prospects, customers, partners, and the sales and marketing teams.
How you'll spend your time:
- Exhibiting deep and up-to-date knowledge of the knowledge of GRC in order to communicate the benefits of our solution and its continuous enhancements
- Consulting and advising our customers on how to achieve their goals on LogicGate’s GRC Cloud platform.
- Being an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Nurturing existing pipeline (e.g., identify new contacts, ensure continuous activity adding value over the sales cycle) to move deals through the sales cycle
- Developing a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Establishing trusted executive-level relationships with C-levels, executives, and senior leaders at large enterprise companies to add value, demonstrate credibility, and earn opportunities to help them achieve their business objectives
We get excited about you if you have:
- 8-10 years of experience with full-cycle enterprise sales (closing) experience selling B2B, SaaS software
- GRC software experience, OR risk management, compliance, internal audit, data privacy, or cybersecurity expertise required
- Curiosity, great listening skills, and the desire to understand our customer’s goals to effectively communicate how our Risk Cloud can help them achieve those goals
- A tech-savvy seller with excellent presentation skills, particularly via web conference
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- A mindset of bringing your best self to work, and determination to get better, every day
- Alignment with our company values: Do the Right Thing, Own It, Be as One, Embrace Curiosity, Empower Clients, and Raise the Bar
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.