Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Responsible for information technology activities that may include one or more of the following areas: systems analysis and development, programming, governance, database design or IT engineering. Under a broad corporate plan, develops policies, procedures, technical standards, methods, and schedules. Oversees the strategic relationship between information technology and other functions within the organization. Maintains the organization's awareness of developments in information technology and computer hardware and software for the formulation of long- and short-range plans for the acquisition and implementation of new equipment and techniques. Reports to management on information technology plans, projects, performance and related matters. Directs and provides functional direction to IT managers.
- Experience designing large distributed systems
- 10+ years experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an enterprise architect or principal engineer with several years of experience building web applications in a high level object-oriented language such as C# and .NET
- Willing to engage with developers, review code and apply industry best practices and patterns of enterprise application design
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Familiar with ASP.NET MVC (routing, model binding, razor views)
- Understanding of REST API structure and ASP.NET WebAPI
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- Application Security (encryption, secure messaging)
- Data Access ORM (Dapper and Entity Framework)
- Azure Services (Web Apps, Cosmos, Web Jobs)
- SOLID Principles
- Comfortable with Agile processes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]