Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Partner Integration team is responsible for exchanging data between internal Payroll, HR, Benefit, and Time and Labor systems with external business systems. The applications we develop allow our company to have a comprehensive array of alliance partners, offering related services such as 401(k), benefits, banking, and human capital management, covering many facets of our clients’ employer service needs.
The Partner Integration Programmer I is responsible for all aspects of adding new partner relationships including partner communication, technical details, and specification review, and integration development.
Reports To: Manager Programming
- Enhance and Maintain Data Integration platform and partner interfaces
- Display motivation to learn Paylocity’s business platforms and willingness to share ideas to enhance integration interfaces resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Analyze new partner specifications to design scalable and reusable interfaces
- Develop and Test interfaces for new and existing partners
- Develop and Turnover internal process documents upon completion of new interfaces
- Collaborate with First Level Support team to troubleshoot interface issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a technical role
- Experience developing applications in .NET/C#
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture and developer tools preferred
- Experience in object-oriented design and development and unit-testing preferred
- Experience working with file security and file transmission techniques preferred
- Experience working with payroll and/or HR data preferred
- Experience developing or supporting EDI or Data Integration applications preferred
- Experience with XML and EDI/File receipt/transmissions preferred
- Effective and creative in problem-solving
- Able to work effectively in an agile environment
If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon your request. You may contact [[email protected]] for assistance.
Our Journey forward
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.