QA Analyst at Visibly (Remote)
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012 with a vision to create a world where eye care is available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to develop digital technologies that increase access and choice while partnering with doctors and retailers to create awesome patient experiences. Visibly launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Who you are:
You are a talented QA analyst with an impeccable attention to detail, an overwhelming curiosity leading you to try things differently, and an affinity to try to break things to give us the edge in making a robust product. You're itching to set things straight with proper, thorough documentation, and you make every effort to make sure everything is traceable.
About the Role:
We're looking to grow our Product/Engineering team by bringing on a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to help maintain our manual and automated QA and regression testing procedures. Tasks will involve working with all aspects of our platform including patient flows, provider flows, admin tools, and our online eye test. You will have the opportunity to work with our design, engineering, marketing, and operations teams to ensure software quality. We're a small team and you will be asked to wear many hats. We expect that you are eager to tackle whatever comes up on a given day and can be ready to switch gears to topics including identifying high priority bugs or helping with in-office product testing sessions.
*Please note: Visibly is unable to provide sponsorship or transfer any kind of Visa at this time.*
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail - this is a documentation heavy role.
- 5+ years of experience with software development life cycles and quality assurance
- 5+ years of experience with manual or automated testing suites (e.g. RSpec, Jasmine, Cucumber, Selenium, Rainforest QA..etc)
- Keen eye for UI, UX, and information design
- Experience with project and process management but also, be OK with working on a team of one
- Proven ability to collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and the executive team.
- Proven ability to quickly shift between responsibilities while balancing longer term strategy against immediate tactical execution
- Excellent written, verbal and oral presentation skills
- Work from anywhere, but be available via Slack and video conferencing
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement quality assurance / testing policies, processes and procedures.
- Conduct manual testing of website defects and new enhancements.
- Perform regression testing of site functionality as part of an SDLC.
- Track and report testing progress across multiple concurrent initiatives and releases.
- Interpret HTML and browser functionality in an eCommerce environment.
- Coordinate testing across multiple web environments (eCommerce, mCommerce, PunchOut) and websites for the U.S., Canada and Mexico markets.
Bonus If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in test automation development using common automation framework (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience working in an agile software development environment or with a technology start-up
- Experience working with healthcare products
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches
- Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
- Flexible vacation
- Work from home policy
The salary range for this position is $60,000.00 - $100,000 Annual.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.