QA Analyst at One North Interactive
Do you believe the devil is truly in the details? Do you often catch things that go unnoticed by others? Does the prospect of analyzing and enhancing a user’s digital journey intrigue you? If so, One North is interested in hearing how your skills can add to our team – and help to improve the digital experiences we deliver to clients.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our fast-paced technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all QA testing for web and digital projects for high-profile clients. We are looking for someone with an extensive background in both manual and automated testing, who is eager to work with the latest technologies in a collaborative environment. You will be able to create your own testing, planning, execution and automation plans to indicate and remedy bugs within applications to ensure our clients’ experiences are top-notch.
- Implement test plans, cases, strategies and schedules to ensure that quality assurance targets are met.
- Create test scenarios and cases to address areas such as web application scenarios, database impact analysis and overall web usability.
- Develop and execute automated scripts to determine application readiness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule.
- Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary to provide the best client service.
- Review and analyze bug descriptions and procedures, functional requirements and design documents to achieve an optimal solution.
- Update and improve automated test tools and suites to aid business needs with respect to functionality, scalability and performance.
- Perform functional and regression testing across applications, while identifying defects and potential risks.
- Own bug lifecycle management, including bug tracking, reporting, analysis and verification.
- Perform full application testing on both web and mobile web applications.
- Utilize best practices in day-to-day testing, using all-inclusive test data and various testing/automation tools.
- Create processes and documentation for QA procedures to meet or exceed standards within the project scope and delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related Information Technology field
- A minimum of 2 years of technical quality assurance experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience using Selenium or similar testing frameworks for web applications
- Experience in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with SEO
- Familiarity with OWASP and various web-based security standards
- Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
- Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, WordPress or similar) a plus
- A knack for improving the big picture by homing in on little details that count
- A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated