Do you believe the devil is truly in the details? Do you often catch things that go unnoticed by others? Does the prospect of analyzing and enhancing a user’s digital journey intrigue you? If so, One North is interested in hearing how your skills can add to our team – and help to improve the digital experiences we deliver to clients.
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our fast-paced technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for QA testing for web and digital projects for high-profile clients. We are looking for someone with an extensive background in both manual and automated testing, who is eager to work with the latest technologies in a collaborative environment. You will be able to create your own testing, planning, execution and automation plans to indicate and remedy bugs within applications, and ensure our clients’ experiences are top-notch.
· Implement test plans, cases, strategies and schedules to ensure that quality assurance targets are met.
· Review specifications to ensure all detail is included to write test cases.
· Create test scenarios and cases to address areas such as web application scenarios, database impact analysis and overall web usability.
· Develop and execute scripts to determine application readiness.
· Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand the project objectives, timeline, budget and schedule.
· Communicate progress, reports and results to ensure that our teams have all relevant information necessary to provide the best client service.
· Review and analyze bug descriptions and procedures, functional requirements and design documents to achieve an optimal solution.
· Update and improve automated test tools and suites to aid business needs with respect to functionality, scalability and performance.
· Perform functional and regression testing across applications, while identifying defects and potential risks.
· Execute bug life cycle management, including bug tracking, reporting, analysis and verification.
· Perform full application testing on both web and mobile applications.
· Utilize best practices in day-to-day testing, using all-inclusive test data and various testing/automation tools.
· Identify trends in bugs across applications, and work with appropriate cross-functional teams to apply a solution that improves projects moving forward.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant Information Technology field
· A minimum of 2 years of technical quality assurance experience
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
· Experience using Selenium or similar testing frameworks for web applications
· Experience in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
· Familiarity with SEO
· Familiarity with OWASP and various web-based security
· Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers and devices
· Familiarity with CMS systems (Sitecore, Wordpress or similar) a plus
· A knack for improving the big picture by honing in on little details that count
· A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated