Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
We are currently seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team with a passion for improving the experience of our Sertifi Agreement Platform (large-scale SaaS web application). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter capable of writing advanced automated tests, demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail. Candidates must have prior testing and software development background, with solid experience in developing and maintaining test automation, prior experience in manual testing would be beneficial.
You will work closely with other QA Engineers, Scrum teams and Product teams to build upon and improve the functional aspects of our existing automated testing efforts. This is an opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by millions of our users across the globe. This position reports to our Engineering Manager in our downtown Chicago office.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Write and develop automation test cases on our existing framework (using Python and Robot Framework)
- Implement and document best practices for our test automation including the reporting of test results in real-time
- Collaborate closely with one (or more) of our 6 scrum teams to promote software quality standards
- Ensure that every phase and feature of the solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and remediated before the product goes live
- Work closely with our product and scrum teams to extract test scenarios from business requirements
- Creatively solve technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans for test execution
- Work with the product, support, and customer success teams to replicate customer issues and application use cases when required
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of test automation experience developing and executing end-to-end tests for complex systems, preferably at a SaaS company (6+ years of experience in lieu of education)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is required
- Proficiency with OOP languages such as Python, familiarity with C# or Angular 8 is a plus
- Hands-on coding ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using specifically developed functions, adding control flow logic, and data structures
- Solid understanding of web application design and debugging skills including micro-services
- Familiarity with accessing data sources (Databases, Web Services, APIs) and can leverage other technologies for deeper, more stable, and faster testing process
- Knowledge of testing across distributed applications utilizing message bus technology and architecture
- Experience utilizing distributed source control such as Git
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validations and test results
- Work in an Agile environment where innovation, teamwork and creativity are the pillars of success across our 6 scrum teams
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize your workload
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Salesforce, Robot Framework, BrowserStack, SOAP and REST API testing (Postman and Ready API), JIRA, Confluence and qTest
- Prior experience using SQL to validate test results would be preferred
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as Azure as well as build and deployment automation (CI/CD pipelines) would be preferred]
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a brand-new collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. You can expect to have dedicated head down coding time along with time set aside each month to work on your own Innovation projects. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.