Role and Responsibilities
SMS Quality Assurance specialists ensure completion and quality of service with work order processing. Works with Operations Specialist/Managers to settle discrepancies regarding all services as well as input any corrected service information listed on the work order. Proficient use and knowledge of Scopes of Work for all customers and service types.
- Manage various service entries in our databases and ensure consistency and accuracy while processing all work orders.
- Create, validate and ensure services are completed without errors
- Assist in outbound Service Confirmation calls (80-100 outbound calls/daily)
- Other duties/ special projects as directed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience- Typically 3+ years of related, progressive work experience would be needed for candidates applying for this position who do not possess a bachelor’s degree)
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Professional, relevant examples of solving tough customer issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft product skills, very strong Excel skills, and a facility for numbers - understand how to manage a spreadsheet and creating pivot tables
- Driven by numbers/measures and comfortable in environment with heavy emphasis on accuracy
- Effective problem-solving skills when dealing with Scopes of work
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment