What Will You Be Working On?
iManage is searching for a Sales Engineer to join a vibrant and ambitious team of global sales specialists responsible for the technical elements of the iManage sales cycle. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. In addition, our team of engineers works closely with global internal iManage teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, Channel Management, Account Management, and Support teams.
- Lead the technical customer pre-sale experience from lead inception to successful sale, including the development and delivery of all product demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain our demonstration systems and environments based on our sales requirements and feedback from the field.
- Attend and demonstrate iManage solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Develop and demonstrate thought leadership in key verticals and product solutions.
- Contribute to our product roadmap with new ideas and field feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a technical sales engineering role, preferably within a Cloud/SaaS environment
- Proven capability to present and communicate professionally in emails, RFPs, and product demonstrations
- Any familiarity with the following technologies is a huge plus:
- MS SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Must be comfortable with extensive domestic travel to support our sales team
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com