Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This position will interface directly with business users to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform. This role will actively participate in the implementation of Salesforce CPQ and provide end-user support post-go-live.
Location: Remote, preferred to be in the east or central time zone
Reports To: Director, Enterprise Financial Systems
- Performs analysis and design for program changes to meet user stories/requirements.
- Acquires and applies basic business knowledge to support application design/configuration.
- Make complex modifications to existing software applications, modules, and platforms in accordance with high-level specifications, application support, and industry standards.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure completed code meets defined success criteria.
- Deploy, monitor, and support software releases during iterative development cycles
- Provides documentation to support code changes
- Complies with and contributes to standards and procedures to ensure consistency in programming standards and change management.
- Ability to keep up with current technology trends in Salesforce to access and make recommendations on processes, design, and operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with Salesforce Steel brick CPQ implementations
- One or more Salesforce Developer Certifications preferred
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification is preferred
- Dell Boomi experience preferred
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.