At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Salesforce Developer to support our new implementation projects for our clients. You will partner with our clients and other West Monroe team members on transformational program in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing solutions. On client projects, you will work with a Technical Architect to gather technical requirements, define platform and integration design, and perform the configuration/development of the solution on the Salesforce and/or integration platforms. You’ll partner with our industry leading team that is a blend of industry, business and technology experts to solve the complex problems facing our clients.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Familiarity with agile delivery methodologies
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Sales, Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, eCommerce, Communities certifications and project experience preferred
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Development experience with integration middleware platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica, or Jitterbit
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience performing Salesforce consulting implementations preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel to client-site
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.