Security Compliance Analyst at iManage
iManage is in a rapid growth stage and we are adding to our Security team! We are looking for a dynamic individual that is ready to join one of our fastest-growing teams within iManage. The Security Compliance Analyst will have oversight of our security and compliance objectives, assist in monitoring remediation efforts, collect and develop periodic compliance and security metrics.
In this role, you will develop acceptance criteria for security stories, drive progress on those stories, and report to management on progress. In addition, you will be responsible for translating external security standards into actionable requirements for operations and engineering teams.
- Manage oversight and execution over corporate security controls
- Define and report against Security KPIs
- Test against security standards
- Drive significant cross-business unit security projects to completion
- Provide oversight of customer security due diligence process
- Conduct architecture reviews / threat modeling of critical engineering proposals
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working security technologies such as vulnerability management, security operations, incident response, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with security standards such ISO 27001, NIST 800-xx, SOC 2
- Exposure working with engineering and infrastructure departments in a cloud environment
- 1+ year of Business Continuity Disaster Recovery experience
- Experience in legal tech sector or a software industry is a plus
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: imanage.com/careers