DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Collaborate with technology leadership to deliver against agreed upon security goals.
- Assess vulnerability management, scans (configuration and compliance), patching status, secure baselines, penetration test results\remediation, phishing-social engineering assessments and tests.
- Configure tools to be successful in achieving security goals.
- Attack and test Internet infrastructure and web-based applications utilizing manual and automated tools.
- Assist the organization with understanding of security defects and risk.
- Clearly document and communicate risk to the business.
- Assist in the development of security standards as required.
- Actively participate in improving the security culture and education throughout the organization.
- Contributes in development, documentation and maintenance of cybersecurity policies, procedures, and standards.
- Accountable for escalating issues in a timely manner and creating and maintaining detailed documentation.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years as a Security Analyst / Engineer or in an equivalent enterprise security role.
- Hands-on experience delivering and/or implementing security solutions, such as Identity & Access Management, Data Protection and DLP, SIEM, and IDS/IPS
- Some knowledge of various frameworks/regulations such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 80053, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SOC, or similar.
- Ability to work with a team or solo on various audit or security related projects.
- Can learn effectively using self-teaching material.
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation abilities.
- Stay up to speed on 3rd party known security vulnerabilities.
- Maintain a broad understanding of security technologies and products.
- Be a person with vision by staying abreast of current and emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Certifications, such as: CISSP, CISM, GSEC, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
- Previous SOC / NOC experience.