Security Operations Engineer
We are looking for Security Operations Engineer’s that will be responsible for assuring Information Security and identifying risks related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of information and the systems and processes used for those purposes. In addition, this person will assist in identifying, analyzing and influencing the management of information risks across the organization.
- Monitor and respond to security events from a variety of systems and sources in a timely manner and with the highest level of professionalism.
- Build constructive interface with the infrastructure and collaborate with other teams throughout the organization to provide high quality, low friction, security operations services.
- Participate with Agile/Scrum teams.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures.
- Develop technical solutions and tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and
- automate repeatable tasks.
- Act as part of the incident response team providing troubleshooting, analysis and
- forensics when needed.
- Hands on experience with firewall administration, Palo Alto/Panorama preferred, including firewall ACL’s, DNS block lists and IPSec/SSL VPN (Palo Global Connect preferred).
- Possess a basic understanding of Azure security services or those from a similar cloud offering.
- General understanding of SIEM products as well as hands on experience using LogRhythm or a similar platform. Configuration and data administration experience of a SIEM is a plus.
- Familiarity with a layered network security environment
- Basic understanding of PKI infrastructure including SSL certificates issued by third-party CA’s as well as the Microsoft Windows CA.
- Basic understanding of endpoint protection and Anti-Virus operations, McAfee specifically would be a plus.
- Scripting and automation experience using Python, PowerShell or similar.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com