What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- An environment that welcomes continued professional growth. through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build. new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least seven years’ experience in an application development and/or systems support position using Ab Initio, Linux, Oracle, AutoSys, Splunk, and/or Zenoss.
- Previous experience managing and supporting highly scalable distributed systems.
- Ability to automate through scripting and configuration management with tools like Bash, Shell, and/or Perl.
- Ability to follow a data base model and craft SQL queries for data analysis from a data warehousing perspective.
- Hands on experience with container based deployments, like Build Forge, along with configuration management tools would be a plus.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Degree in Computer Science and/or related degree.
- Hands on experience with Java based applications.
- An architectural level knowledge of application infrastructures.
- Familiarity with RunDeck would be a plus.
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll join a team that uses procedures, scripts, database queries, and other tools to analyze and resolve application issues in a variety of open system infrastructures supporting our Online Fulfillment environment.
- You’ll work with business partners communicating information about system health, outages, and/or statuses of support requests.
- You’ll maintain and create new support tools that can help automate process and provide additional monitoring, alerting, and reporting for our production systems.
- You’ll be directly responsible for maximizing system availability.
- You’ll help users with application questions and issues.
- You’ll research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems.
- You’ll capture metrics regarding performance and capacity, stability, and value that drive business decisions.
This role is a Global role & will require Associate to participate in 7/24/365 on-call or shift rotEPation(s) which could include occasional working weekends, off hours & holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.