Senior Android Developer at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to create phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint’s Product Development practice implements custom, dynamic, experience-led applications. We're looking for Android developers with strong product mindsets who care about building software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
What You’ll do and The Impact You’ll Make:
We leverage design and product thinking to address our clients' unique, real-world problems using the best tools available. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open-source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
- Develop native Android applications and frameworks using Kotlin and Java
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
- Apply expert knowledge of Android system frameworks to solve novel problems
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences
What we’d love to see:
- Solid understanding of Kotlin and Java
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges
- Have architected large, complex mobile applications enjoyed by large user bases
- Care about people and how the software you make can help them
- Communicate complex technical designs via diagrams and documentation
- Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools
Some cool extras we’d like to see:
- Experience with other Android frameworks - the more the merrier!
- Understand how to coach teams to deliver products in an Agile environment
- Mentorship - assisting less experienced engineers. You were there once!!
- Get bonus points for experience working with BLE, beacons, and connected devices
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Be productive: work remote and/or in our casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.