Senior Android Mobile Developer at ServiceNow
Want to know what we're all about?
Well for starters we were ranked #1 world’s most innovative company by Forbes in 2018 (https://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/?linkId=52304714). This truly describes our culture and the type of technologists we are looking for. We recently opened our Chicago office and are psyched to be new residents of the West Loop. We are rapidly looking to expand and grow our office and teams. ServiceNow is the world's fastest growing enterprise cloud software company with over 75% of Fortune 500 Companies using the NOW platform.
What does our platform do?
At the core, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. Over 75% of Fortune 500 Companies are using the NOW platform. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow cloud services automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, from IT to Customer Service to Security Operations and to Human Resources, creating a better experience for your employees, users and customers while transforming your enterprise.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a Sr. Android Engineer:
You'll work with a talented group of developers responsible for building out the next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. This role will be responsible for platform innovation, architecture and features, and all that makes ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for design and coding of various components for the Android client. Our senior developers are characterized by having a deep technical understanding of the domain along with outstanding coding skills to produce high quality software. As a senior Android developer, you will work alongside other Android developers to build our next generation ServiceNow mobile client.
Day to Day:
- Design and coding of components for the Android client.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for software development from requirements and design to coding and ensuring a high degree of quality through testing and automation.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture such as Security and Authentication, Session management, Persistence, integrating with third party systems, etc.
- 4-6 years of Android development, with high proficiency in Java on the Android platform and libraries
- Working on enterprise scale client development is a plus
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Prolific coding skills with high quality results
- BS/MS in Computer Science
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.