Senior Applications Developer at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We belong to the Customer Success Group, the IT wing of ServiceNow, focused on building next-generation learning solutions and solve world-class problems around ServiceNow’s learning space. We are a global team of product managers, software engineers, scrum masters, test engineers, and development operations professionals practicing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to build cutting-edge cloud web technologies while providing every team member autonomy, mastery, and purpose to achieve their absolute best.
We value bottoms up, member-driven agile teams; we focus on working software that helps our customers succeed; we encourage risk-taking and innovation time to inspire leaps in design and productivity; above all else, we value productivity, autonomy, and fulfillment of our team members so that they can achieve their full potential, and beyond.
Join us and thrive!
In this role, you will be immersed in and exposed to complex systems and their integration as Now Learning data travels to multiple systems from its inception. Your role is to enable internal and external customers to manage the lifecycle of their learning, which includes courses, training, learning, certification, and much more.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be responsible for designing, building, and deploying services, monitoring complex systems, managing high volume transactions, and their integration with other applications.
- You will be building world-class (product envisioned ) Applications around ServiceNow’s learning space and have then run on our own Cloud Platform.
- You'll be able to identify the problem before they occur, while also guiding junior developers locally.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Combined 6+ years of experience in the following areas: SABA LMS, LXP, Customer Success, product development, Custom software design, leading portfolio of projects to success, vendor management, and evaluation.
- Has in-depth knowledge in various forms of learning (instructor, event, videos, e-learning) and understands forms of mastering competencies through certifications, quizzes, learning paths, activities.
- Strong experience in architecting and designing scalable applications using REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge or experience working with Service Now Service Management or Platform preferred.
- Has technical knowledge building REST/SOAP-based APIs.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.