Senior Automation Engineer at Morningstar
Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering Management or a related field, plus 2 years of experience in a related field involving coding.
In the alternative, we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering Management or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in a related field involving coding.
· 1 year of experience building up QA Automation framework and integrating with Docker.
· 1 year of experience with object-oriented programming.
· 2 years of directing experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment.
· Troubleshooting skills or experience understanding alerts in Splunk or similar programs.
· This position also requires a Solution Architect Certification.