Senior Coordinator , Production Engineering
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
What you do at Amount:
- At Amount, the Production Engineering team triages production issues, monitors application health, and is the first responder to application or system alerts.
- We keep our customers happy — and we pride ourselves on serving all areas of the company, including our external bank partners and our loan customers.
- We also look to find patterns that indicate larger overall issues, even if we don’t have the solution. To us, any question is an opportunity to either figure it out and fix it, or when we hit a wall, work with the team who can.
- You should have an interest in code, even if you don't understand how to write it. A lot of the systems we have here were written in house, and understanding how they were built is essential to helping our applications scale.
- This is a support role that requires the ability to work an on-call after hours rotation. Because of that, we keep up to date documentation and tickets so anyone on the team can work on issues as they arise.
- We want you to not only join our day to day process, but also give the input we need to make us better. We value letting the best idea win, no matter where it comes from.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 1+ years experience in a customer experience role
- Experience using or building monitoring tools
- Able to work well independently
- Interest in programming (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Typescript, SQL)
- Previous experience with using error monitoring software (Sentry)
- Able to work fast-paced, under pressure, and with time constraints
- Attention to detail and responsible ('better safe than sorry' encouraged)
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description