Senior Developer (.Net) at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $3 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
BigTime Software is looking to add a dynamic Senior .Net Engineer to our Chicago-based development team. The individual in this role will collaborate extensively to design, build, and test functionality in our award-winning, cloud based system.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about development and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years hands on development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or its professional equivalent
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a clear understanding of software engineering (design patterns, SOLID design, agile development, testing, CI, etc
- Experience as a Team Lead/Pod Lead is a plus!
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate with other developers, and members of all other teams
Candidates may also have experience with:
- .Net Core
- Experience working with designers and business stakeholders
- Business applications, accounting
- ObjectiveC and/or android dev. experience
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly lunch stipend and company paid DoorDash DashPass
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location (While we are still working remotely, we feel this is worth highlighting!)
- Flexible work environment with remote work opportunity
Please, no agency or third party solicitation.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.