Senior DevOps Developer
The Team / Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What We Need
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior DevOps Developer in our downtown Chicago office. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, the most important thing we look for in people is a passion and enthusiasm around solving business problems through innovation and through sound engineering practices.
In this role, we are looking for someone with substantial Java, SQL, Linux, and Docker experience across development and testing requirements including deployment into private cloud infrastructure and Docker containers. Our desire is a bottoms-up evaluation of our deployment model to modernize ourselves for more rapid deployments.
Current Strategic Pursuits:
- Automate environment generation and tear down
- Evaluate and redesign software deployments
- Implement full CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Expertise with different application and infrastructure paradigms
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Proficiency in at least 1 modern programming language (Java preferred)
- Knowledge industry of best practices
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with delivery platforms such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, QuickBuilds etc.
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure or VMWare etc.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components such as routers, load balancers, file systems and databases.
- Ability to work in large collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Great communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter mentality