Senior DevOps Engineer at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:42 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 25, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We're looking for a devops engineer to join our growing software team. We're working on projects helping speed up the way customers can design, fulfill, and manufacture parts and products - and we would love for you to join us!
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in cloud-based infrastructure. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Auto Scaling, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Multi Region and Multi-Tenant Topologies, Proxy Servers, and WAFs.
- Strong experience with Linux, shell/bash scripting.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools. (DataDog, Kibana, or similar)
- Experience with containerization technologies.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience managing RDBMS. (Postgres/RDS, Redshift, or similar)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description