Senior Engineer - Cloud Security & Engineering Enablement at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
Cloud Security Engineering is a newly formed DevOps team at TransUnion that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise. Engineers on this team will be challenged to provide technical and thought leadership in an effort to improve corporate culture and development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms. To succeed in this role, you need to be courageous, eager to learn, able to work through ambiguity, communicate effectively, problem solve, and foster idea generation.
- Passion for innovation and the challenges of creating something new
- Ability to stays current with evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Technical and thought leadership skills
- Collaborative and team-driven mind-set
- Strong proficiency with cloud platforms, container technologies and APIs
- Ample experience with Docker and Kubernetes
We'd Love to see:
2+ year of software development experience and/or full-stack engineering
- Familiarity with popular scripting and programming language frameworks
- Understanding of CI/CD best practices and a high level of comfort working with the many supporting technologies
Impact You'll Make:
As a member of this innovative agile team, you will collaborate with others to develop and maintain capabilities required to secure data and applications operating in dynamic cloud computing environments. In this CI/CD workspace you will construct and integrate security solutions with many popular open source technologies, internally developed applications and cloud native services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.