Senior Engineer- Skype for Business
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong experience with the design, integration, operational support, and strategic direction of systems with Skype for Business and unified messaging infrastructure.
- 7+ years’ experience with Windows Server, DNS, PKI, SQL
- Comprehensive knowledge of VOIP and SIP protocols
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience supporting a large-scale, 8000-10000+ seat environments in a global organization
Impact You'll Make:
- Continue to develop advanced collaboration technologies to foster new styles of working in the “Digital Workplace”.
- Assist with deployment of all Skype modalities in international locations (IM, Conferencing, Telephony).
- Assist with the expansion of Skype voice capabilities domestic and international.
- Assist with the migration of key collaboration workloads to Office 365.
We’d love to see:
- Experience implementing and managing Skype for Business Online and Teams in Office 365
- Experience integrating and supporting Polycom Room Systems in the Skype ecosystem
- Familiarity with setup and support of VOIP telephony solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.