“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team offers the opportunity to continually grow and learn new technologies. This allows us to keep our skills fresh and enable us to support the environment
What you’ll bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an IAM environment with focus on Sailpoint SecurityIQ or Varonis environment
- Extensive experience with securing, hardening, and maintaining systems with Data Access Governance solutions like Sailpoint SecurityIQ, Varonis or Stealthbits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of I&AM technologies such as Sailpoint IdentityIQ, RSA SecureID, Siteminder or any web access management solutions.
- Can work through complicated issues and communicate effectively
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and have a strong interest in sharing and teaching others about your ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
We’d love to see:
- Demonstrated background in Linux security through such as complex audit.d, sudoers, and ssh key administration.
- Experience with administration or implementation in AWS public cloud and on-prem private cloud technologies.
- Are an effective organizer and can solve technical problems at various levels of difficulty and document the process and resolution
Impact you’ll make:
- Work on a team of specialists that focus on our Identity and access management, Multi Factor Authentication, and Privileged Access Management software products
- Work very closely with our business partners communicating information about system health, outages, or status of support requests
- Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design and development issues
- Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision
- Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards
- Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation
- Document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.