Senior Java Developer (Spring)
The Team / Who we are?
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
What we need
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, Senior Developer to join our team. In this role, you’ll be in charge of delivering a highly scalable REST layer for enterprise consumption. This individual will figure out which technologies are used, assess technical hurdles and operational feasibility.
With that said, we would prefer that you have some experience with multiple organizations.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Design, developing and deploying software applications in Java and relational databases using industry best practices
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of our applications
- Work with the Product Development and the Dev teams on our software initiatives
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Have experience with the Spring framework
- Designing API’s and data models
- Network communication
- Web Services implementation using REST
- Low Latency software system
- Commitment to quality using automated unit, functional and performance testing is a MUST
- Financial/trading or investment environments is a huge plus.
- It would also help if you have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- Be able to work onsite in Chicago. We’re right inside the Revival Food Hall.
You are a great fit if:
We think you are a great fit if you like technology, like to get things done without people asking and enjoy a collaborative, laid back environment. You could work at many awesome companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You are knowledgeable, care about the details, and like to learn new things. Also, you like food.
Read Full Job Description