Senior Java Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
- Responsibilities may vary by project area but should be centered around application development, testing and deployment
- Adds value to team delivery and works with team to complete tasks to high quality and actively learns new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert practitioner in one or more technology domains, may be across-domain expert
- Able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
- Actively learns new skills and coaches others to do the same
- Enforces a culture of stop and fix to protect the team’s reputation for excellence in engineering
- Excellent Core Java (version 8) with knowledge of Java 1.8 features
- Experience with Spring Boot
- RESTful Microservices
- Experience with Oracle RAC
- Log Management with Splunk
- Multi-threaded Programming and Transaction Handling (JMS, Database)
- Source code control software (e.g. Git, subversion)
- Google Protocol buffers or similar binary message transport (e.g. AMPS)
- Experience working on high throughput mission critical high performance platforms which have low error rates
- Experience with Micro Services, Service Orientated Architectures
Desirable (but not essential):
- AGILE Methodology experience
- Experience working with a Distributed Cache (e.g. Gemfire)
- Experience in TDD and pair programming
- Cloud foundry or Amazon AWS experience
- Track record delivering in Investment Bank Environment
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.