As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. You'll combine your years of designing and development expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You’ll work with highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and delivering top quality technology products with the highest standards to our Customers and Company Stakeholders. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming, you and your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- 10+ years pProficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java or Java Script
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Hands-on experience in designing solutions and full stack development in modern technologies for large enterprise technology platforms and systems.
- Experience implementing opensource frameworks such as Spring Boot, POI, Activiti, Drools, preferred
- Experience in deploying applications using CI/CD pipelines, docker containers & Kubernetes to Cloud platforms
- Experience with in-memory caching technologies such as Hazelcast, Redis, a plus
- Knowledge of performance engineering, tuning and building technology products for scale, a plus
- Familiarity with design patterns and anti-patterns, preferable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.