At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Support critical integration/MuleSoft projects for the firm to help continuously define and refine West Monroe’s corporate ICT strategy, architecture, and affiliated processes
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement new and/or existing integrations for various business applications across West Monroe’s technical landscape
- Provide MuleSoft technical expertise when evaluating and designing integration solutions ensuring all components and subsystems impacted are properly addressed during builds and deployments
- Embrace ITIL and Agile methods to assess current state IT/business processes, gather functional and technical requirements, and identify areas where integration solutions can be deployed to enable greater efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and ICT teams to implement integration solutions that support various business and technical functions
- Monitor performance of MuleSoft platform ecosystem, APIs, and other integration solutions to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving firmwide technical architecture
- Troubleshoot MuleSoft/API technical issues as needed
- Stay abreast of advancements in the industry, assess potential vendors, and help advocate for the business case to introduce cutting-edge integration solutions to the firm
- 4-7+ years of experience in a software engineering or architecture role in areas such as API development, integration solutions, webservices, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft development and analysis, including CloudHub, API Management, and DataWeave
- Coding experience in contemporary back-end languages such as C#, Java, Python, Scala
- Proficiency in developing RESTful webservices
- Experience building integrations between common business applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, ERP, etc.
- Experience utilizing MUnit or other automated testing frameworks preferred
- Strong communication skills and teamwork effectiveness in a fast-paced, corporate environment
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.