Senior Python Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Senior Python Developer with the quality-oriented mindset to join the iManage team. This person will be responsible for designing and developing robust, secure, scalable solutions for the iManage Drive which enables professionals to manage documents as easily as if they were on a hard drive.
- Collaborate with development, user experience, product stakeholder and quality assurance departments in an agile environment
- Expected to work with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Assist with database architecture, networking, continuous integration, and encryption
- Thought leadership and design skills in one or more key technology areas: high-transaction systems, micro-services based distributed architectures, fault-tolerant designs, data and system security.
- Follow software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) and related tools like GitHub, JIRA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 4 – 8 years of python development experience working with robust applications
- Extensive experience working with Python in a development and testing capacity
- Solid experience with designing and scaling applications securely with a focus on quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Operating System, database and networking knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com