Senior QA Engineer
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally understand our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we are building the infrastructure to modernize cancer treatment. By analyzing a patient’s genetic data in the context of molecular therapies, we empower physicians to make real-time data-driven decisions in clinic based on the comprehensive computational analysis of a patient’s unique pathology. We are looking for senior QA engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
As a dedicated QA engineer, you will play a critical role in fulfilling the mission of Tempus by providing secure and private cancer care for our clients and their patients.
What You Will Do:
- Own quality activities for an engineering team.
- Pair with engineers on automated tests and infrastructure.
- Pair with product leads on acceptance criteria, release readiness, and issue resolution.
- Plan team testing activities and support scheduled releases and deployments.
- Establish, monitor, and optimize application stability, performance, and reliability metrics.
- 4-6 years experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- 4-6 years experience with unit, integration, API, and performance automation testing tools like Jest, Nightwatch, JMeter.
- 4-6 years experience designing, administering, and leading manual quality activities (e.g. smoke tests, regression tests, etc).
- 4-6 years experience at a growth-stage startup or established technology company preferred.
- Prior experience with Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Prior exposure to Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Prior work experience in the AWS ecosystem.